The ICP Property Disposal Office (PDO) performs operations to provide property reuse and disposal services. Property reuse includes Fluor Idaho reuse, transfers to other government agencies, or acquisition of excess assets from other government agencies. Disposal includes transferring, donating, or selling excess and surplus property* - including:
- Vehicles — passenger motor vehicles, light trucks, trailers, motor scooters, truck tractors, and heavy equipment
- Scrap — stainless steel, copper, carbon, brass, bronze, and galvanized metal
- Buildings — manufactured homes and complete buildings
- Computer Equipment — CPUs, monitors, disk drives, modems, printers, and plotters
- Miscellaneous Categories of Property — industrial machinery, mills, lathes, drill presses, shears, meters, and electrical test equipment.
*ICP PERSONNEL WILL NOT LOAD SCRAP SALE PROPERTY
|No Sales at this time, check back later